TOURS AND TASTINGS AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
(707) 226-8320 email@example.com
George & Andy Hendry – 1942
3104 Redwood Rd.
Napa, CA 94558
TOUR AND TASTING APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE
(Detailed descriptions below)
Owner/Winemaker Seminar Tour- an extensive educational tour with a seated, formal tasting seminar. 2.5 - 3 hours, 10 am, $75
Tour/Tasting- brief overview of history, winegrowing and winemaking with a guided tasting of 6 wines. 1.5 - 2.0 hours, 2 pm, $50
Tasting- a seated group tasting of 6 wines
1 - 1.5 hours, 11 am, $30
Owner George Hendry leads our popular morning seminar tours (photo by Angela Kegler)
Owner-Winemaker Seminar Tour
2.5-3 hours $75
Available at 10 am
A unique educational experience in the Napa Valley. Owner-Winemaker George Hendry–scientist, physicist and farmer– leads an in-depth educational tour and tasting. Information includes property history, farming philosophy and the science and economics of grape-growing and winemaking. Tour is followed by an intensive, guided tasting seminar consisting of 8-9 current release wines. A great educational foundation for anyone who really wants to learn about wine and winemaking, especially wine geeks, engineers, physicians and scientists of all kinds. Fee waived with equivalent purchase.
Afternoon tour/tastings offer an overview of what’s happening in the vineyard and winery. (Photo by Yelp user Wing Y.)
1.5- 2 hours $50 Available at 2 pm
An overview of property history, brief discussion of grape growing and winemaking. Tour is followed by a guided educational tasting of 6 wines. Fee waived with equivalent purchase.
Get to know your varietals during our educational tasting (Photo by Yelp user Eric C.)
1-1.5 hours $30 Available at 11 am
A seated educational tasting of 6 wines. Flexible based on group questions and experience level. Fee waived with equivalent purchase.
- All tastings are by appointment.
- Tasting and tour groups are limited to 8 people.
- All visitors to Hendry must be 21: absolutely no minors permitted on tours or in tastings
- Appointments begin promptly at the scheduled time. Please arrive a few minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- All appointment types may not be available on all days.
- Walking shoes are suggested for tour and seminar reservations
- A credit card is required for all reservations.
- Reservations must be cancelled no later than 24 hours prior to the reservation to avoid being charged the per-person fee
We look forward to your visit!
Click for Map
Hendry is located in Napa, approximately 2.5 miles west of Highway 29 on Redwood Road.
From Downtown Napa, take the CA-29 North toward Calistoga. Redwood Road intersects Highway 29. Turn left on Redwood Road and proceed 2.5 miles. 3104 Redwood Road is on the right. Keep an eye out for the white mailbox!
(Travel time - 10 min from downtown Napa)
Click Here to be notified of wine sales, shipping specials, and events in your area. Please include your name, zip code and email address.